Midweek Devotional and Update
Dear Fourth Church Family,
- New opportunity starting tonight: The pastors will be live on Zoom for Q & A at 6:00 p.m. right after Congregational Prayer. Just stay on the call to take part. Join us!
- Our food drive last week was such a success that we are going to repeat the opportunity next week. Details below.
Grace and Peace,
Congregational Prayer Online, Wednesdays, 5:30-6:00 p.m.
Q&A Right After Congregational Prayer
“Drive-Through” Food Drive
The neighborhood and church are invited to contribute to a food drive conducted by Fourth Presbyterian Church Youth, Wednesday, May 20 (3:00-5:00 p.m.), and Saturday, May 23 (1:00–4:00 p.m.). Collected food will go to the Family Ministry of Central Union Mission, Young Lives (teen moms), and families in need.
- Mark your contributions “Food Drive” and place them in the trunk or rear of your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask.
- Drive to the covered entrance on the Ridgefield Road side of the church. Note that the church building is closed and the food drive is set up outside.
- Use the outer lane and remain in your car for safe social distancing.
- See tables set up for sorting donations.
- Release the trunk, and youth staff or volunteers wearing masks and gloves will unload your contribution.
- Please bring any quantity of the following:
- canned spaghetti sauce (NO GLASS)
- canned tuna
- canned meats
- peanut butter
- canned soups
- canned beans
- dried beans
- toilet paper
- facial tissues
- paper towels
- cooking oil
- grocery store gift cards in any amount
- If you give by check, your check has all we need to record your gift for tax purposes.
- An envelope with your name and address is needed for tax credit only when you are giving cash.
- Online giving on Fourth’s website is easy and secure. Go to 4thpres.org. Click GIVE.