OUR NEXT COLLECTION DATE
Saturday, February 11
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
This month's event will feature a special collection for the Rockville Women's Center. Please visit the Mission DMV webpage to see a list of requested donations.
We invite the Fourth Church neighborhood and community to a monthly collection of food, clothing, and household items. Donations go to Fourth's ministry partners serving those in need locally and in the greater DMV.
- Mark your contributions “Collection” or “Food” and place them in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Please do not donate any items in glass containers.
- Drive to the Upper Portico's covered entrance on the Ridgefield Road side of Fourth Church.
- Use the outer lane and remain in your car. You will see tables set up for sorting donated items.
- Open the trunk, and youth staff or volunteers will unload your contribution.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Highest Priority Items
PLASTIC CONTAINERS ONLY, NO GLASS
HIGH FIBER, LOW SODIUM, LOW SUGAR
Canned or dried beans (1-3 lb. bags)
Canned vegetables - low sodium, no salt added
Canned fruit - in light syrup or juice
Canned tuna, salmon, or chicken
40 oz. or smaller
Low Sugar, Hot and Cold Cereals
Oatmeal, dry cereals
Brown and white rice (3 lb. bags)
Macaroni and cheese
Pasta (1 lb.)
Individual packs of raisins
Individual applesauce servings
Individual trail mix
CONTACT for food items: email@example.com
CLOTHING & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
Gently used. Please label clothing with the size and gender and drop off donations only on the specified food drive date. Thank you!
- Gently used baby and children’s clothes
- Household items
- New underwear
CONTACT for clothing and household items: Pamela Roylance, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Items We Welcome
Canned Goods - Pop tops when available
Cornmeal (2 lb.)
Masa (3-5 lb.)
Tortillas - corn or flour
Spaghetti sauce (24 oz. or smaller)
Jelly and jam (18 – 30 oz.)
Diapers (any size)
Bars of soap
Shampoo & conditioner
Toothbrushes & toothpaste
Feminine pads & tampons
Toilet paper - small packs of 4
Paper towels - individually wrapped 1 or 2 pack
Thanks to all who have contributed so generously to this ongoing initiative to bless and serve our community and the greater DMV!