The Congregational Care and Counseling office is located in Emmaus House on the corner of Springfield Drive and Ridgefield Road, adjacent to the upper parking lot of Fourth Church
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person meetings are not currently taking place. Meetings occur online when possible, and we will be meeting again in person as soon as we can.
Visitor Welcome Lunches
If you are new to Fourth Presbyterian Church, we would like to invite you to be our guest for lunch. We regularly hold New Visitor luncheons after the 11:00 a.m. morning worship service. If you have recently visited, check your mailbox for your invitation. Please let us know if we’ve missed you.
We offer several support groups for men and women in uniquely challenging circumstances. We warmly invite you to come and attend one of these groups if you might be helped.
- Blended Families meets monthly on Thursday evenings year-round.
- Divorce Care will resume in the fall of 2021.
- Grief Share meets weekly on Thursday afternoons, with the next 13-week semester beginning on February 18, 2021.
Yarns For Hope
- First Saturday each month, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Emmaus House Sunroom
- Those who enjoy knitting, crocheting, and similar crafts are invited to create items donated to church and outreach ministries
- For more information, email email@example.com.