The Congregational Care and Counseling office is located in Emmaus House on the corner of Springfield Drive and Ridgefield Road, adjacent to the upper parking lot of Fourth Church
Visitor Welcome Lunches
If you are new to Fourth Presbyterian Church, we would like to invite you to be our guest for lunch. Every two months we hold a New Visitor Meet & Greet after the 11:00 a.m. morning worship service in The Commons. If you have recently visited, check your mailbox for your invitation. Please let us know if we’ve missed you.
We offer several support groups for men and women in uniquely challenging circumstances. We warmly invite you to come and attend one of these groups if you might be helped.
- Blended Family Support Group meets monthly on Thursday evenings year-round.
- Divorce Care meets weekly on Tuesday evenings starting on September 7, 2021.
- Grief Share meets weekly on Thursday afternoons, with the next 13-week semester beginning on September 9, 2021.
Yarns For Hope
- Second Saturday each month, 10:00-12:00
- Room 111B (Middle School Lounge)
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org