The Congregational Care ministry seeks to support the spiritual well-being of everyone in the Fourth community throughout the seasons of life.
Congregational Care invites you to participate in the following service and support groups for men and women.
Blended Families | Third Thursday of the month | 7:00 p.m.
- Marriage can be challenging. But blended families can be more challenging.
- In Blended Families, adults meet monthly for a light dinner, discussion, fellowship, and support.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Yarns for Hope | 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. | May 14 | Room 111B
- Gathers monthly to create useful items for church-related ministries.
- For more information, email email@example.com.
GriefShare | Fall 2022
DivorceCare | Fall 2022
Sundays | 8:30—9:15 a.m. | The Prayer Room, 233
Wednesdays | 5:30—6:00 p.m. | Online (find the Zoom link in the Midweek Updates emailed to the congregation Wednesday mornings)