The Men’s Ministry of Fourth Presbyterian Church exists to help men grow in the Lord Jesus Christ by studying the Word of God in fellowship with others. We invite you to participate in the following program opportunities.
- Enjoy fellowship over breakfast with Bible Study and prayer
- Tuesdays (June 4 & 18) at 6:30 a.m. in the Upper Room
- Teaching by Dr. Todd Smedley and Dr. Robert Norris. Check out the teaching schedule.
- Cost $4
Christian Men’s Connection
- Evenings for deliberately Christ-centered conversation and friendship
- Second Monday of the Month at 7:30 p.m. at the home of Tim Greszler
- Teaching by various men in the church
- Lunchtime Bible Study and conversation in downtown Washington
- First Thursday of the Month at 12:00 p.m.
- New location: “Eat at National Place,” located at 13th & F Streets NW, one block from Metro Center. Purchase lunch from one of the eateries, then meet at reserved tables in the center atrium.
- Led by Rev. Thomas Myrick
- March 2019 teaching sessions are available for listening here.
- Sandy Cove Retreat Center in North East, MD
- Contact Tom Dolch with questions.
- Fall 2019 date TBD
- A day of teaching and fellowship