The Men’s Ministry of Fourth Presbyterian Church exists to help men grow in the Lord Jesus Christ by studying the Word of God in fellowship with others. We invite you to participate in the following program opportunities.
- Enjoy fellowship over breakfast with Bible Study and prayer
- Tuesdays (2019-20 Men’s Breakfast Schedule) at 6:30 a.m. in the Upper Room
- Teaching by Rob Norris or Todd Smedley.
- Cost $4
- Lunchtime Bible Study and conversation in downtown Washington
- First Thursday of the Month at 12:00 p.m.
- “Eat at National Place,” located at 13th & F Streets NW, one block from Metro Center. Purchase lunch from one of the eateries, then meet at reserved tables in the center atrium.
- Led by Rev. Thomas Myrick
- Save the date: March 13-15, 2020
- Speaker Dr. Julius J. Kim, Dean of Students and Professor of Practical Theology, Westminster Seminary California
- Sandy Cove Retreat Center in North East, MD
- March 2019 teaching sessions are available for listening here.
- Contact Tom Dolch with questions.
- Fall 2020
- Teaching by Todd Smedley and Rob Norris