The Men’s Ministry of Fourth Presbyterian Church exists to help men grow in the Lord Jesus Christ by studying the Word of God in fellowship with others. We invite you to participate in the following program opportunities.
- Enjoy fellowship over breakfast with Bible Study and prayer
- Tuesdays (February 26, March 12 & 26, April 9 & 23, May 7 & 21, June 4 & 18) at 6:30 a.m. in the Upper Room
- Teaching by Dr. Todd Smedley and Dr. Robert Norris. Check out the teaching schedule.
- Cost $4
Christian Men’s Connection
- Evenings for deliberately Christ-centered conversation and friendship
- Second Monday of the Month at 7:30 p.m. at the home of Tim Greszler
- Teaching by various men in the church
- Lunchtime Bible Study and conversation in downtown Washington
- First Thursday of the Month at 12:00 p.m.
- New location: “Eat at National Place,” located at 13th & F Streets NW, one block from Metro Center. Purchase lunch from one of the eateries, then meet at reserved tables in the center atrium.
- Led by Rev. Thomas Myrick
- March 8–10
- Sandy Cove Retreat Center in North East, MD
- The Grammar of God: How Knowing the Holy Trinity Changes the Way We Think of Everything
- The speaker is Dr. Liam Goligher, Senior Pastor of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia
- Contact Tom Dolch with questions.
- Register for the retreat online.
- Fall 2019 dates TBD
- A day of teaching and fellowship