Midweek Devotional and Update
Dear Fourth Church Family,
- Remember to join us for Congregational Prayer tonight at 5:30 p.m. Right after prayer, I will discuss the question “Why Are We Not Doing Online Communion?” live on Zoom at 6:00 p.m. Just stay on the call to take part.
- Our food drive resumes this afternoon and Saturday. Details below.
Grace and Peace,
Congregational Prayer Online, Wednesdays, 5:30-6:00 p.m.
Q&A Right After Congregational Prayer
“Drive-Through” Food Drive
The neighborhood and church are invited to contribute to a food drive conducted by Fourth Presbyterian Church Youth with our Missions Local Outreach, today, Wednesday, May 20 (3:00-5:00 p.m.), and Saturday, May 23 (1:00–4:00 p.m.). Collected food will be distributed to our ministry partners.
- Mark your contributions “Food Drive” and place them in the trunk or rear of your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask.
- Drive to the covered entrance on the Ridgefield Road side of the church. Note that the church building is closed and the food drive is set up outside.
- Use the outer lane and remain in your car for safe social distancing.
- See tables set up for sorting donations.
- Release the trunk, and youth staff or volunteers wearing masks and gloves will unload your contribution.
- Please bring any quantity of the following:
- canned spaghetti sauce (NO GLASS)
- canned tuna
- canned meats
- peanut butter
- canned soups
- canned beans
- dried beans
- toilet paper
- facial tissues
- paper towels
- cooking oil
- grocery store gift cards in any amount
Scripture for Sunday, May 24
Special Blessings Zoom Gatherings
- Tuesday, June 16, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Women’s Summer Bible Study
- Monday – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday – 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 10:00 a.m., 8:00 p.m.