We invite the Fourth Church neighborhood and community to contribute to a drive for food, clothing, and household items. Contributions are distributed to Fourth's ministry partners serving those in need locally and in the greater DMV.
Wednesday, November 11 | 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 14 | 1:00-4:00 p.m
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, this is a DRIVE-THROUGH event. The collection is hosted by Fourth Presbyterian Church Youth in partnership with our Missions Local Outreach.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Mark your contributions “Collections” or “Food” and place them in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Please wear a facial covering.
- Drive to the covered entrance on the Ridgefield Road side of Fourth Church. Note that the church building is closed and the collection/food drive is set up outside.
- Use the outer lane and remain in your car for safe physical distancing. You will see tables set up for sorting donated items.
- Release the trunk, and youth staff or volunteers wearing masks and gloves will unload your contribution.
WHAT TO BRING
- clothing (gently used baby and children’s clothes greatly appreciated)
- household items
- canned soups, especially meat stews
- boxed milk (nonrefrigerated)
- baby formula
- men’s toiletries (full-size, not travel-size)
- pasta and rice
- canned spaghetti sauce (NO GLASS)
- canned tuna
- canned meats
- peanut butter
- jelly (NO GLASS)
- canned or dried beans
- toilet paper
- facial tissues
- paper towels
- cooking oil
- diapers (any size) and wipes
- baby food (NO GLASS)
- grocery store gift cards in any amount (please attach gift receipt to the card)
QUESTIONS? Email Pamela Roylance, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all who have contributed so generously to this ongoing initiative to bless and serve our community and the greater DMV! If you have not participated yet, here's what you can expect: