The Elementary Children’s Ministry Director at Fourth Presbyterian Church in Bethesda, Maryland, is a year-round, full-time salaried position that serves the church within the Family Ministry Department. Under the leadership of the Pastor of Family Ministry, the Director works closely with the entire Family Ministry team.
2017 Elem. Children’s Ministry Director description the job description here.
Please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Our Children’s Ministry comes alongside families to provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere for children as they learn to know, love, and follow the Lord Jesus Christ. The children develop an understanding of faith in Jesus through interactive Bible lessons that incorporate music, stories, class discussions, crafts, and games.
The staff and leaders of the Children’s Ministry at Fourth come alongside families to:
- Love and care for the children of Fourth
- Model Christ and His kingdom in all we do and say
- Lay a firm foundation of Biblical knowledge as we teach
- Provide opportunities for the children to serve others
In a loving, nurturing atmosphere, we provide:
- Childcare for children from birth through Kindergarten during all church services
- Sunday School classes for children two years old through the elementary grades
- Fourth Night (Wednesday) activities with games and Bible teaching for three years old through 5th grade
- Special events throughout the year
- A summer reading club
We count it a privilege to serve you and your children for God’s glory.
If you have questions about our Children’s Ministry, please contact Carol Van Duzer, Director of Children’s Ministry.