Who We Are
The Core Values of Fourth Presbyterian Church
Fourth Presbyterian Church is committed to glorifying God by making disciples of Jesus Christ through Christ-centered worship, gospel-shaped community, kingdom-advancing multiplication, and neighbor-loving service.
Our primary commitment is to worship the Triune God.
- Proclaiming the gospel through the whole counsel of God’s Word on Sunday morning and evening
- Celebrating the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as powerful signs and seals which impress upon us the grace of the gospel
- Delighting in His redemptive works, singing His praises, and giving for His glory
Our community life is shaped by the gospel of grace.
- Loving, serving, praying and promoting the peace and purity of the church together
- Bearing one another’s burdens, rejoicing in one another’s joys, and celebrating life in Christ together
- Growing in grace and maturing in Christ as we teach, learn, and apply the Scriptures
Our mission is to make disciples of all nations.
- Sharing the good news of the gospel and calling all to believe in and follow Jesus Christ
- Welcoming all who want to know more about the Christian faith
- Raising up and sending out missionaries to the ends of the earth
Our call is to serve our neighbors in loving witness to Jesus Christ
- Demonstrating compassion and mercy to all in need
- Building relationships with our neighbors and being involved in our communities
- Partnering with other organizations that serve the needs of the poor and broken